0 4 min 2 yrs

Representative Tim Burchett, a Republican from Tennessee, is convinced that the United States government covered up an alleged UFO crash in Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947. Burchett has recently been outspoken about the existence of extraterrestrials and has accused the US government of covering up incidents related to UFOs, also known as Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP).

The congressman commented on the way the military handled the alleged UFO crash in Roswell, dubbed the “Roswell Incident.” The Office of the Secretary of the Air Force concluded an investigation in 1994 that looked into the incidents in response to an investigation by the General Accounting Office (GAO), according to a

Google Play

Air Force News Special Report. The GAO investigation looked into whether or not the US Air Force or any federal agency had information about the alleged crash and recovery of the extraterrestrial vehicle and its alien occupants in July 1947. The 1994 report concluded that the debris found was from a US Army Air Force balloon research project called MOGUL. He also said that the alleged event is a scientific achievement

Air Force widely publicized and denied claims of “alien bodies” at Roswell.The Air Force explained that the “bodies” appeared to be Air Force members who died or were injured in the line of duty. However, Burchett was not convinced by the Air Force report and said Saturday on Newsmax that military intelligence “is like congressional ethics [and] it just doesn’t exist.” “I believe 100% [I believe the US government is covering up] since 1947 Roswell, [Mexico]… the military said we found a disk and then the next day they took this poor officer out and claimed he’s carrying a part of a hot air balloon and says, ‘No actually it was a hot air balloon,’ which apparently was a top secret program at the time and they would never have found out in any way,” he said. Get unlimited digital access Try 1 month for $1 CLAIM OFFER.

Google Play

The Air Force News Special Report explained that the Air Force activities took place over two or three days in July 1947 and added that the first “aliens” seen in the New Mexico desert were actually anthropomorphic test dummies carried by high-altitude balloons for scientific research purposes. . “The ‘unusual’ military activities in the New Mexico desert were high-altitude balloon launch and recovery research operations.

Reports of military units that always appeared to arrive immediately after a UFO crash to retrieve the disk and ‘crew’ were in fact accurate descriptions of Air Force personnel engaged in anthropomorphic dummy recovery operations,” the report said. . Meanwhile, Burchett made similar comments earlier this week about an unclassified January report released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI). The term UFO was mentioned in the government report in favor of the label “unidentified aerial phenomena”.

Google Play

There were a total of 510 UAP sightings, according to the 2022 report, with total reported sightings up 366 from the previous year. The vast majority of new sightings were categorized as “balloon-like entities”, while others were dismissed as clutter, such as plastic bags or drones. Of the remaining 171 reported sightings, some “appear to have demonstrated unusual flight characteristics or performance capabilities and require further analysis,” according to the report. “We’ve been covering this since the ’40s,” Burchett recently told NewsNation, adding that he “distrusts the government [and] there’s an arrogance about it, and I think the American public can handle that. “

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *